Kia ora Church Family, as we are currently in Covid-19 Level 2 restrictions, just a friendly reminder for all groups (& visitors) using church facilities.
Level 2 guidelines …
- Max of 100 people
- Sign in registers or use QR codes (in the foyer)
- Use hand sanitizers when you arrive & leave (foyer)
- Use alternative greetings (elbow, a wave etc)
- Social distance 2 metres from people you don’t know. 1 metre distance with people you do know
- Wear a mask if cannot social distance (masks provided on the foyer table)
- Wash hands thoroughly regularly
- Wipe clean surfaces before & after use.
- If serving food – must be served individually. (And sterilize dirty dishes in dishwasher)
- Stay home if sick
Any problems please contact our Health & Safety coordinator: Hemi Lesatele 021-02440627
Additional church guidelines …
- No venue hire bookings taken under Level 2
- Make sure you have booked your group meeting(s) before using facilities
Ministry groups booked in this week – please check in with your group leaders if your are still meeting at church – due to restrictions you may need to adjust your programme/event accordingly or postpone. If you need a bigger room to meet the social distance requirements for your gathering please email through to check.
Please continue to keep all those affected with this Covid-19 outbreak & the wider Auckland region in Level 3 lockdown in your prayers. It is a stressful time for many people, let’s pray for God’s peace & loving kindness to cover those who are struggling in this season!
Stay tuned for any updates later on in the week! Take care! God Bless!